Friday, June 17, 2011

Here Goes Nothing : )

Well now that I finally created my blog (after almost 2 yrs of my husband encouraging me to do so) I thought I'd better break the ice and do my first post. This blog is still a work in progres, but I will be working on uploading pictures of my scrappy projects,"found treaures" from my junkin expeditions, and pictures of my wonderful family of course : )

Luckily my hubby is a Network Analyst so I will have his help in getting this blog in order : )

I am looking forward to connecting with other crafters out there along with those who may not have the "addiction" to crafting like I do but share the same interests I have as well.

I hope you all have a fantastic day and please check back as I continue to build my blog and "scrap" it up : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments