Friday, October 7, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon Friday : )

Hey Bloggers...Happy Friday!!!!!

So when I came home from work yesterday...I had another scrappy package in the mail. This time it was from Really Reasonable Ribbon which I shall refer to as RRR in this post : )

Ohh can't wait to see what's inside (well technically I already know since I ordered it but I wanted to sound suspenseful) lol.






Now how did they know purple is my fave color??? 





Ohh yeah...look at all that ribbon loveliness : )





Um...can you say mini album??? Already have an idea for this one using some of this ribbon of course : )

 Hmm..not sure why this photo flipped on me but anyhoo...pretty awesome selection of ribbon I think.



 Love the lace and leaf trim in this package. Those little baby hands are adorable as well. I've never seen this ribbon before. A co-worker is having another baby boy so I have plans for this ribbon already : )







Now who wouldn't want to have this gorgeous Christmas ribbon in your stash??? So many plans for these babies : )





Love Love Love this bakers twine!!! Next order I will be buying waaay more than I did this time around. 





Why they even threw in a sample and a thank you note...well you are very welcome RRR and you can be sure I will be ordering more from you in the near future : )





And this cute purple ribbon that was wrapped around my order will of course be used on some sort of scrappy project. 

 Slightly out of order but when I was getting ready to open the packages...I noticed there was even more ribbon on the back that I didn't know was there...cool huh? I think these randomly selected ribbon packs are fantastic...I love what was sent to me. 




A little random but I am having my first ever crop at my house on Saturday...pretty excited about that. So I will be busy later tonight getting my downstairs transformed into a Scrap Haven : )

Have a great Friday and be sure to come back for more scrappy posts : )





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments