Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winner Winner...Chicken Dinner!!

Happy Saturday Scrappers & fellow bloggers : )

Today's post is gonna be a quick one...I have been super busy making some scrappy holiday goodies for my little nook at Not Too Shabby & fulfilling some orders I have locally as well....and can I just say I LOVE IT!!! Trust me...no complaining from me..."working" in my scrapbook room...HEAVEN!!!

At the end of September, Scraps Of Color Espire hosted a blog contest to win a Teresa Collins Stamp Storage Album...well I was the lucky winner and here is what came in the mail last week..............

I was super excited and couldn't wait to open up the package : )
Here she is...my new Teresa Collins Stamp Storage Album...and I even had a sweet note from Tiare : )
I have tons of clear stamps so I am really excited to have another storage solution and one that is just gorgeous to boot!
I love it!!!

Well...as I mentioned earlier...this is going to be a short post so I can get back to scrappin on my holiday orders. I hope you all have a fantastic rest of your day and be sure to come back for another scrappy post :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments