Friday, March 29, 2013

Mon Ami Gabby Haul-CK Convention 2013

Hi Friends!! I have been one busy chick this past week since I came home from the 2013 CK Convention on Sunday. I went back to work on Monday and each night for a few nights I unpacked all my goodies and organzied them so I could do some videos to share my weekend of excitment with all of you. I don't think I've ever talked to much in such a short period of time..lol. I made around 10 videos back to back and finished editing them all last night and finally uploaded the last one to my YouTube Channel this morning..YAY!!

I figured this would be way easier than trying to take a gazillion photos of everything I bought and made etc. I really did my best to keep the videos between 10-15 minutes each so I hope you will stick with me and watch them all the way through if your interested.

I ended up doing 3 videos for my massive crafty haul from Mon Ami Gabby. So I'll be sharing those videos in my post today. Sit back, grab a cup of coffee, tea or in my case a Diet Dr. Pepper and watch some crafty goodness!!

Mon Ami Gabby Crafty Haul Part 1.....

Mon Ami Gabby Crafty Haul Part 2.....
Mon Ami Gabby Crafty Haul Part 3.....


I'll put more up in another post tomorrow but you can always check them all out whenever you want on my You Tube Channel.

Thanks for checking out another scrappy post : )



 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Abby, thank you so much for sharing your Mon Ami Gabby haul. I have never heard of them, but am drooling and will defineately check them out. I would really like to know how you will store all of your goodies. Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments