Thursday, April 11, 2013

Vintage Game Piece RAK

Hi Friends!! Wow...I can't believe it's been a week since my last post..bad Abby!! I've been super busy with some projects that I can't quite share with you all yet...soon I promise and I was down with a migraine over the weekend that even kept me home from work on Monday...ugh!!

Since I can't share the projects I've been working on right now, I have a video for you. A good friend of mine from work, Ginger, is always on the look out for crafty items for me when she's out hitting the yard sales and she brought me some amazing vintage game pieces yesterday.

I didn't take any pics as I normally do since I did a quick video, but she found me the most awesome vintage Bingo set I've ever come across. This one is older than the ones I've found myself. You'll get to see it in the video...I love it and can't wait to get creative with the pieces : )


Be sure to check back...I'll be sharing some new projects with you all really soon and I plan on doing a flower video tutorial with my daughter Kaley this weekend...super excited for that : )

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments