Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Vintage Paper Cones

Hi Friends! I'm super excited to share my project with you today. I was lucky enough to participate in one of the May Arts challenges again (Thank You Bethney) and once I saw the ribbons we would get to play with, I knew right away what I wanted to submit as my project idea.


I also have a couple of videos, one shows you the cones up close and the second shows you the goodies I used to create these paper cones (look below for additional photos)......

More photos......

I already have these displayed in my house mixed in with my holiday décor and I LOVE them!!

Be sure to check out the full post over on the May Arts blog and see the projects created by the other participants for this challenge.

Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments