Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Boo Treat Bag with 3 Girl JAM!

Hi Friends! Today I'm sharing a super cute Boo Treat Bag using a few of the different Crinkle Ribbons and new Diagonal Ribbon available in the 3 Girl JAM Store!

And as always I have a short video showing you the project up close along with the 3GJ goodies I used...


New Diagonal Strip Ribbon 
LG Bundle
Royal Bundle





This was such a fun and super easy project to create. You don't have to include treats or just chocolates. This would be a fabulous way to give one of your fellow Crafters a treat bag full of some Washi Tape, Bling or better yet...3 Girl JAM Ribbon : )

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. Be sure to use Discount Code: AH10 to get 10% off your total order. 

Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting :)








2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is SO cute, Abby! I'm playing blog visit catch up today and realized I missed this some how! Adorable from top to bottom. I can imagine the fun treasures you could drop in this darling bag. CUTE as can be lady!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments