Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dream~Altered Journal with 3 Girl JAM!

Hi Friends! Today I have a fun 3 Girl JAM DT project to share with all of you using some of the fabulous Crinkle Ribbon & Trims from 3GJ. I've had these grey felt covered stationary items for quite some time and I thought I would alter the journal that came in this set to something I like. 


Normally I have a short video to share with all of you but I sorta forgot to charge it...oops. I will however have it up on my YouTube Channel later this week so be sure to look for it. 

Here are the fun 3GJ goodies I used on my altered journal....



LG Bundle-Grey Gray 

Royal Bundle-Purple Passion

Holiday Trim-Silver Cording



Here are a few photos of the journal...




I created a fun flower using two different bundles and then added a few strands of the silver cording just to give it that pop. 


I also made a simple bookmark with the same coordinating Crinkle Ribbon...


Creating a quick and easy project like this would make the perfect gift for anyone who loves to journal or just sketch. This is a great idea to dress up those plain Jane journals you can find at craft stores or even book stores and put your own special twist or touch on it. 


I know I love how mine turned out and I can't wait to use it : )


Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. Like always I encourage you to pull from several of the bundles and create your own special project. 


Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments