Saturday, August 27, 2011

C'est Magnifique September 2011 Papers & Embelli's

Hi Friends...guess what arrived today???


My order from C'est Magnifique!!! Let me tell you I am super excited to start working with these amazing papers and embelishments.


The papers are from Poland and they are just gorgeous. Each of the patterned papers are double sided...love that.

The solid cardstock is really nice and heavy...and they are distress papers too...meaning that you can sand, distress w/an edging tool or rip/tear them and another color shows underneath...I have worked with this type of cardstock before and I really like it. Gives you lots of options with solid color cardstock.

Here are the embelishments & misting spray that came with my order...

These mini ornate gates are just adorable...can't wait to use them on a LO.
Beautiful Prima Whisper Flowers with Pearl Sparkling

Pink Paislee Mistable Scallop ribbon and Shimmerz Coloring in Mama Sings the Blues. I am excited to use this mist with the scallop ribbon...will be so pretty I am sure.

Lots of Scrap Cake die cut tags that coordinate perfectly with the cardstock and patterned papers.

I am really excited to use these amazing supplies from C'est Magnifique. I will be submitting some LO's for their October Guest Designer spot. I will of course will do a post on my entries and show you the LO's I created with their September paper line.

This is where you can visit their blog and peruse their amazing store full of wonderful papers including the items I mentioned above...

http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.com/2011/08/september-2011-papers.html

Here are a couple of random pics for ya...


Love this pillow I found at Costco today...it's a gorgeous purple and will fit nicely in my bedroom decor : )

Lastly I will leave you with a picture of my little baby Bella...she is our mini daschund who just loves curling up on our laps whenever she gets the chance. She decided to "nap" while I was creating this post...lol



Have a fantastic day and be sure to come back for more scrappy posts : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments