Thursday, September 1, 2011

C'est Magnifique Layouts

Hi Friends...today I am doing a post on the LO's I did with my new supplies that came from C'est Magnifique that I talked about in my last post. Now I am showcasing 3 LO's I have created so far but there is TONS of paper and embelishments left that I can't wait to use.

I decided to use some of my favorite wedding photos for these 3 LO's. Now in case you didn't know this about me...I LOVE purple...shocking yes I know and my wedding was purple so I wasn't sure at first how these amazing papers and embellis would look against my photos since they are in hues of blue/pink and tan. Well let me tell you...these pages turned out amazing~IMO~and I can't wait to show you what I created the other night.

First up is a LO with a photo of my hubby & I during our first dance. They played Etta James, At Last, which I love.

Everytime I look at this photo I remember what Steve & I were talking about. In the next couple of shots taken after this one...I dipped him...it was hilarious...me trying to hold him up and not fall over in my heels & heavy dress. I added a few things from my supplies that didn't come in my order but 90% of this LO is from C'est Magnifique. I think my fave item on this page was the mistable scallop trim...it was fun to use the Shimmerz in Mama Sings the Blues with this cotton trim and see how well it coordinated with my photo and the paper.

Next up is a LO with a photo of my handsome son who is turning 16 next week..still can't believe I have a kid that age...feels like I was 16 not that long ago...lol.

Ok...I am just gonna come right out and say it...this is my favorite LO that I did with this paper line. Now don't get me wrong....I love the one above and the next one I am about to post but I this one just sings to me and I will tell you why. I would have never ever used these colors when I was putting my wedding album together and I was just amazed how well the blues/pinks and tans in this LO worked so well with the photo. Just goes to show that I can step away from my beloved purple when I am working on my wedding LO's : )

This is my son Tre' who was our best man and walked me down the aisle~this meant more to me than you know....very special time for us.

Lastly but certainly not least...is my LO of my BEAUTIFUL daughter Kaley...who is turning 12 in a few weeks AND starting middle school...when did that happen???

This photo makes me smile EVERY time I look at it. I just love the look of pure happiness on her face. This was taken while Steve & I were putting our red wax lips on just after we were announced man & wife. The kids had no idea we were doing this so it was a lot of fun and is totally Steve & I's sense of humor....we are just a couple of goofballs who love to laugh : )

Kaley was my Maid Of Honor and was a HUGE help with all the wedding decor, favors & invites~which I made of course ; ) I couldn't have had a better person stand next to me as I married Steve. I love the special relationship Kaley & I have...it is very precious to me.

I didn't get a chance to do some close up shots of the LO like I normally do...showing more of the detail etc. I entered these into a Guest DT spot at C'est Magnifique for October so I wanted to get them up on their webpage before the deadline the other night.

Well off to have some dinner with the fam so have a great night and be sure to come back for more scrappy posts  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love those layouts-the colors are my favorites! Fantastic job and good luck with the Guest Spot! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments