Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stars & Cars

Hey Friends...sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. My daughter has been home sick from school since Tuesday and I have been busy taking care of her and working on some other scrappy projects in between that I will post about later : )

It probably seems like I have been making nothing but paper flowers recently but today's post showcases the last one from the order I had from my co-worker. This one was for her twin grandsons room which they are re-deocrating in stars, cars etc in red and blue. This was a challenge as I didn't want to make this look like a 4th of July or Americana project too much since it's for a kids room.


I have to say that this bucket of Stars & Cars was a bit of a challenge for me as this isn't normally what I make or my style so much but I thought overall it turned out pretty cute.

Don't forget about the upcoming launch of The Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog next week. I will of course be promoting this new amazing blog daily until it is "live".

I am expecting a delivery this Friday~I may or may not have been tracking this package daily~and I can't wait to share with all of you what it is but you will have to wait until I get it so I can share the photos with all of you.

Well...I need to take care of some things before I head to bed so I better sign off for now.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for some more scrappy posts : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments