Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Here...It's Here!!!!

Hi Bloggers...guess what scrappy surprise I had waiting for me in the mailbox????

I was actually going to take a pic with my phone of this sitting in the mailbox but was worried my neighbors would think I was whack-a-doo : )


This is my AMAZING prize I won from the August Recipe Challenge from Berry71Bleu. You can see this awesome blog here. I was not expecting to receive this amount of scrappy stuff so I was super excited when I opened it all up.
This paper is awesome...each sheet is double sided so I can get a lot of use out of these papers.

Vellum sheets

Super cute shaped/patterend papers.
Love all of these mini chipboard, fabric, vellum & paper embellis

Package of mini clear overlays which are always fun to use.
Package of some super cute flowers...already have some ideas for these : )

Gorgeous ribbons~buttons~embellis
This is all of my scrap loot and I LOVE IT!!!

And this is all thanks to this lovely lady for choosing my LO as runner up....


Be sure to check out her blog and Etsy site..she has some super cute stuff.

I plan on doing a lot of scrappin this weekend...my house will be full of teenage boys since Tre' is having some friends over for the weekend for his b/day.

I hope you all had a great Friday and be sure to come back for some more scrappy posts  : )

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Abby! You made a haul! :) Congratulations! That's awesome! I wouldn't have thought you were a whack-a-doo! Have fun scrappin' this weekend!
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments