Monday, September 26, 2011

Woo Hoo...I made it on The Perfect Sentiment DT!!!

Hey Everyone...I have some super exciting news to share with all of you. I have been given the extreme honor to be on the Design Team for The Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog!!!

Here is my DT Badge which I will proudly display here on my blog : )


I am truly honored that I was selected to be on this DT with some VERY creative and talented ladies. I cannot wait to get started and work with some other "lovers of paper".

The Perfect Sentiments Challenge Blog is an amazing new challenge blog that will get your creative juices going when you need some inspiration for a card with... yup you guessed it... the Perfect Sentiment. Besides...who doesn't love a good challenge right?

Here is a little more info about this amazing new challenge blog:

Hello and welcome to The Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog!

Do you ever need a card for a certain occasion but find you have to sit down and create one? After all, who really wants to make a sympathy card for no reason; seems kinda sad doesn't it? Wouldn't it be great to have a variety of cards ready to go at a moment's notice?

That's what this challenge is all about. Challenging you to go beyond the birthday and thank you cards that we tend to make and branch out into some of the other occasions in life that we need cards for. But, there will be a twist of course! If we just challenged you to make an anniversary card that would be too easy! Each week we will provide you with an occasion and a twist- like make an anniversary card and include a flourish on your card somewhere


Be sure to check out this blog and become a follower...you won't be sorry that you did : )

Have a great evening and be sure to come back for some more scrappy posts!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Abby! Congratulations to you!! How exciting!
    Have fun (I know you will)!
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments