Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sweet 16?????

Hey Friends....today my baby boy turned 16..I can't believe it. Seems like yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital and now he can drive...yikes!!

Today's post won't be a scrappy one since it's my son's birthday and we had some family over. I will be posting some pics from his party we had tonight...it was a small one since it is a school night. He's having some friends over this weekend so there will more pics to come : )

I tried to find a picture quickly tonight from when he was born but wasn't able to before I sat down to do this post.

So...here goes...

Here he is...the 6ft 16 yr old : )


This is my mom & my hubby Steve : )

The cake!!! Ok I guess there is something scrappy in this post...I cut the letters with my Cricut..lol

Tre' & my mom : )

I can't wait to do some LO's with these pictures later this weekend...hopefully I can get some scrappin done with a house full of teenage boys ; )

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to look at the pics of my handsome young man!!!

Have a fantastic evening and be sure to come back for some scrappy posts : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments