Saturday, September 24, 2011

Orange & Yellow All Over

Hi Fellow Bloggers...today I will be doing a post about...yup you guessed it...some more paper flowers : ) This is the post I meant to do a couple of days ago but work, kids sports and life in general took over : )

A few co-workers asked me to make these flowers for another co-worker for her birthday. She likes orange & yellow so this was a fun & slightly challenging project to work on. I don't normally use just those two colors alone when I am working ona scrappy project but I think they turned out pretty cute....what do you think?


I thought this bee was super cute :)


Here's another one



Love the wooden button



I used some fabric on this flower. The small yellow one is made from some handmade paper I was given a few years back. I love it...it looks like a real flower in person..probably my favorite one in this project.



The next few photos are of the backside of each flower....




I meant to get a picture of her with the flowers but forgot to bring my camera to work that day : (  She told me she loved them when we gave them to her which made me happy.

Well...I have some scrappy projects on am working on~in between laundry~so I better get back to it.

Have a great Saturday and be sure to come back for some more scrappy posts : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments