Friday, December 14, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays CFC82:Even The Score

Hey everyone...welcome back for another scrappy post. Today I'll be sharing a card I made for the current challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays. I'm on the DT for Scor-pal and they're sponsoring the challenge for this week so we were invited to create a card within their theme..Even The Score. I jumped at the chance to do this as I love this challenge blog and I use my Scor-pal all the time so it was a no brainer for me : )

First let me show you my card then I'll show you how I used my Scor-pal .......



To create the diamond pattern..I took a 6 x 6 piece of vellum and placed it on my Scor-pal on the diagonal and made a score mark every 1/2"


Rotate your vellum...place it on the diagonal and resume with the 1/2" score marks...

When your all done your vellum will look like this....


Next I used my Scor-pal to create the fold for my card...


Now that the basics for the card have been created..the fun & creativity begins : )


I added some tiny sparkle bling to accentuate the diamond pattern.


I used a left over strip of the scored vellum for the inside...just to tie it in to the front.

And one last look...


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my scored & sparkly holiday card : )

Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see some inspiration from their DT and to see the FAB prizes being offered up by Scor-pal. You'll want to head into your creative space and start working on your card for this challenge.

Happy Craftin!!

Products used:
Scor-pal
Scor-tape
Vellum
Websters Pages-A Botanical Christmas
CTMH-Sparkle Bling
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Iced Spruce
DCWV CS
Stickles-Holly, Copper, Christmas Red










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments