Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Canvas Mini Album Tutorial

Hi Friends! Today I'm going to be sharing a tutorial I did as a Design Team member for Crafting Ireland. This was live on their blog on June 18th but I wasn't able to share it on mine. My grandma passed away on July 17th so I'm just now getting back into crafting and trying to return to "normal". So I apologize for the lack of posts in the past week.

For this project I repurposed some canvas sheets I picked up on one of my junkin trips. I wanted to share with you all the photos of the completed project in this post. For the full tutorial on how I created this canvas mini, please click HERE.

 
 
 
 
I've been trying for a few days to get the rest of my photos loaded but for some reason Blogger isn't letting me add more...ugh!! So...I'm just going to make this post live and I'll try to add more pics later. I do have a video of this canvas mini which I'll insert later today when I get home (I'm at work right now...shh..lol).
 
You can see the full tutorial and additional photos by clicking on the link I put above. Sorry I can't put more in this post...not sure what's going on.
 
Thanks for stopping by and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project : )
 
Happy Craftin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments