Monday, July 1, 2013

Itty Bitty Mini Swap

Hi Friends! Today I'm sharing a super cute itty bitty mini I made for a swap over at Scrappy Happiness. Now I didn't put a link to the site since Kimmer who hosts and puts on all the swaps, has moved to a new site. I'll do a post about that once I get back from vacation and have had a chance to sign up etc. We're leaving tomorrow for a huge family vacation...I'm super excited and can't wait to spend some time with the Henderson Clan : )

I signed up for the Itty Bitty Mini as I've never made one with these specific size requirements, 4x4. Even though it's itty bitty, the mini is constructed and is just as full of texture and detail as my larger minis. The color theme was black, pink and white.

I made the cover of the album from chipboard and the "pages" are paper bags.For the binding I used Laura Denison's Stack The Deck.
 
Here's a quick video I did that shows you the mini up close....
 
The pics are a bit darker than normal, I wasn't able to get photos as early in the day as I had wanted..sorry about that : )
 

 
I hope the recipient of my mini loves it and I can't wait to get mine. I'll do a post and video once I get it.
 
Thanks for checking out another scrappy post...Happy Craftin!!

 



1 comment:

  1. Just Gorgeous Abby! I love it! Have a great vacation with your family! Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments