Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Altered Pen Holders

Hi Friends! Today I'll be sharing a quick project I made for my desk at work. I altered some Martha Stewart/Avery pen & pencil holders. This was such an easy project to do that will dress up your work space a little bit...check it out....




Here's a quick video that shows you the holders up close along with the items I used to create these : )

I forgot to take a photo of these before I "scrapped" them up but here's another quick video that shows you what they looked like before (with a few other things thrown in..lol)

I love making these crepe paper flowers....



In the first video I share with you the different products I used for these holders so be sure to check it out if you haven't already.

I can't wait to see how these are going to look on my desk. I figure since I'm there 8 hours a day I might as well have a little bit of craft to look at..lol.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Craftin!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! These will be lovely on your desk and make you smile. Thanks for sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.... these pen holders are PRECIOUS!!! Beautiful paper and the 3GJ ribbon work so well with these. GREAT PROJECT AND BEAUTIFUL WORK! :)
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments