Monday, September 9, 2013

3GJ Anniversary Celebration Winner

Hi Friends!! Wow I was blown away by all the super sweet and kind comments from all you. Thank you so much for your sweet words about the card for Tre' 18th birthday.

He appreciated all of the birthday wishes and says a huge THANK YOU!!

Here's a pic of me and the birthday boy...


So as I mentioned in my post...each of us ladies on the 3GJ DT were giving up some blog candy for one crafter that left a comment on each of our blogs. I did the Random.org thing and No.12 was my winner..



I love your card and the paper you chose! nclights7@yahoo.com
Amanda-I will send you an email as soon as this post goes live to get your information I need to get your prize sent out to you. Congrats!!

Thanks again everyone for stopping by and leaving the kind comments. Things at work have been crazy busy (I work for the school district) and I have another birthday coming up...my baby girl Kaley is turning 14 on September 17th so I've been busy planning the gala event for her..lol..teenagers!!

So...I'm hoping to get some crafting in this week and start posting more regularly on my blog.

Thanks everyone and happy crafting!!



1 comment:

Creative Comments