Thursday, September 26, 2013

Custom Name Board

Hi Friends! Today I'm sharing a name board I just created for a client of mine. I love making these and customizing them for the receipient...so much fun!

Now keep in mind that I took this photo in the late evening so I apologize it's not the best pic ever...I had to deliver this the next day so I did what I could :)

I have short video for you as well which shows the name board up close along with the goodies I used to create this....

This is one of the longer name boards I've made so it's kinda hard to get it all in one photo.

To create the embossed, aged look on the chipboard letters, I ran each one through one of my Sizzix embossing folders, then used some gold embossing powder on each one then inked the edges with TH's Walnut Stain. I love how these turned out.

Here's a closer photo of the E so you can see all the detail.....
And here's the backside...

These fold up nicely for storage too. I've made some for the holidays and they are easy to store with my decorations and each year when I pull them out, they look just as good as the day I made them :)
 
 
All bundled up and ready for delivery : )

Her sister picked this up and said she was going to love it...so I'm anxious to hear what she thought after receiving her name board.

Thanks for checking out another ScrappinAbby project and for stopping by my blog today.

Happy Craftin!!

Products used:
DCWV The Rustic Stack
TH Distress Ink-Walnut Stain & Frayed Burlap
Jute
Scor-tape
Chipboard letters
Gold Embossing Powder
May Arts Ribbon
Chipboard panels (cut to size)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I'm sure it will be a hit at your client's sister's house! I love all the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments