Friday, April 25, 2014

Flashback Friday~Washi Tape Projects

Hi Friends! You know how everyone does the Throwback Thursday on FB? Well I thought that I would start doing a series of Flashback Fridays where I show you guys some projects I've done in the past. In the mix you might see some I've posted about before, prior DT projects or challenges, videos posted on my YouTube Channel and some I just never got around to sharing online. I've also had some new followers since a lot of these were originally posted so I figured they might like to see them as well. So I hope you will all enjoy my Flashback Fridays :)

The projects I'm re-sharing today are some crafty items I made using Washi Tape. These were originally posted as a bonus DT project for Crafting Ireland.





Here's a video that's on my YT channel that shows each item up close...

I have to confess...this last one is my favorite and I still have this displayed in my vintage purple shabby hutch and I can see it when I'm crafting away at my desk. Makes me smile : )

So the purpose of this bonus DT project was to show the readers of Crafting Ireland some different ways to use Washi Tape other than laying it flat on the page. 

I hope I was able to show you some fun new ways to use your Washi Tape. If you crafters are like me...I have a ton of this stuff and I really do need to use it more in my crafting. 

I hope you like the new Flashback Friday series. Be sure to leave me a comment if you have any questions or if you want to see me feature a prior project. 

Happy Crafting : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments