Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thinking of You

Hi Friends! I have a special card to share with you today. This is for a good friend of mine who recently lost her mom. I wanted to send something to her that would let her know that I was thinking about her. I've lost a parent myself so I know the grief and how hard it is to move forward when something like this happens. 


I also have a video that shows you the card up close along with the products I used....



LOL...sorry I had to throw this one in here. She was looking at me like this when I was taking my pics of the card : )

I really love how this card turned out and I'm hoping my friend loves it as well and it brings her some comfort knowing that she has friends keeping her in their thoughts and prayers. 

Thanks for stopping by and for checking out another ScrappinAbby post. 

Happy Crafting : )

Products used:
Websters Pages-papers from various collections, trims, petitie roses, sparklers
Lindys Stamp Gang-Glitz Spritz:Cactus Gold & Scintillating Silver. Moon Shadow Mist:Gossamer Gold & Van Dyke Sepia, Starburst:French Lilac Violet
3 Girl JAM-Halloween Harvest Crinkle Ribbon
TH Distress ink-Walnut Stain
Prima Stencil
Modeling paste 
Scor-tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments