Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Midweek Randoms

So as my title states...today's post is going to be about random things. First up are a couple of photos from my anniversary yesterday.

My amazing hubby surprised me with these flowers yesterday before we went to our Thai food dinner. I LOVE star gazer lilies and had them in my wedding bouquet.


My good friend Andrea totally surprised Steve & I with this beautiful hyrdangea plant and a sweet card for our anniversary. The hubby will be planting this for me tomorrow...I can't wait.


My hubby's new toys : )  My kitchen color is red but he wanted to mix it up a bit and get this really pretty blue color. You may be wondering...what in the world does new cookware have to do with a scrapbooking blog..well look below and you will see : )


This is the packing material the new cookware came in. I snatched up the pieces I wanted before the hubs put it in the recycle bin. You may see a pile of cardboard but I see a few mini albums, some tags, altered round frames and much more. I will do a post on this "pile of cardboard" once I am done with the projects...I can't wait to get started.

Well this will be a short "Midweek Randoms" post as my hubby is waiting for me to finish this so we can watch this new show called "It's Worth What" he has on the DVR.

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday and come back for another scrappy post : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments