Tuesday, September 18, 2012

She Loved Them!!!

Hey everyone...I have some super cute photos to share with you today. My daughter Kaley turned 13 on September 17th and I made her some scrappy items as some of her birthday gifts.

Here she is with the "ScrappinAbby's" version of a smash journal. I posted about this HERE in case you missed that post and video I made. Her favorite colors are black, hot pink and a little bit of green. You can check out all of the pages & fun stuff I put in there for her at the original post.

I couldn't really wrap the Trio Of Altered Wood Frames since they had stuff hanging off them so Steve had to cover her eyes until I had them laid out in front of her and I was ready with the camera. That's my adorable 17 yr old son Tre' sitting next to her : )

She is such a goofball!! I wonder where she gets that ; )

This is the chalkboard frame I made for her. You can see the full post and video on these projects by clicking the link above.

Here's the dry erase board.....

And the cork board...

She loved all of the items I made for her and thanked me for making her some scrappy items for her room : )

Thanks for stopping by for another scrappy post & for letting me share some photos of my projects I made for Kaley.

Happy Scrappin!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments