Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year & Banner Too : )

Happy New Year my crafty friends!! Wow I can't believe it's 2013...the holiday season just seemed to fly by for me. I was sick for most of it but I was still able to spend time with my family and create some wonderful memories.

I haven't posted in a bit due to being sick for over a week but I will be catching up now that I am feeling much better : ) On my last post I gave you a sneek peek of my holiday DT project for Scor-pal well I had planned on doing this post over a week ago but as I mentioned I was sick so better late than never right?? Even though this is a holiday project I still want to share it with all of you. You can create this banner and make it for whatever holiday you want or just simply have it designed to fit the decor of your home.



I used the Home For Christmas collection from Fancy Pants..we were doing a cross promotion with them and let me tell you...I LOVE this collection. I have some left over from this project and I plan on using it for some holiday projects next year. There are even some papers that would work with non-Christmas projects too..love that.

I did the tutorial for this on the Scor-pal blog during the promotion week..you can check out how I made this HERE. I'll just be sharing pics for the remainder of this post since you can check out the tutorial over on the Scor-pal blog.

Here's a photo of the banner after I put my family photo back on the wall...


 

 








Love this banner and I was sad to put it away with my other Christmas decorations. But I will be making more of these so I can have one or more to display in my home.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families and that you rang in the New Year surrounded with friends & family.

I believe that 2013 will be an awesome year for me..crafty wise and family wise..can't wait to see what's in store for me.

Be sure to come back for another scrappy post..I'll be doing more catch up posts for some other projects I've recently created.

Happy Craftin!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments