Friday, January 25, 2013

Sassy w/Sassy Moments-Guest Designer at 3GJ!!

Happy Friday everyone!! I'm super excited about today's post. I'm a proud DT member of 3 Girl Jam (3GJ) and today my friend Sassy with Sassy Moments is our Guest Designer.

When Julie (owner of 3GJ) asked us to choose a Guest DT it seriously took me all of 2 seconds to know who I was going to select...Sassy!! She and I first met when we were DT sisters for another Team about a year and half ago and we have really become good friends in the past 8+ months. We chat most everyday and I LOVE IT!! She encourages me in my crafting and helps support and promote me with my crafting goals, she has a HUGE heart and I see her encouraging others online as well. She has been in the Top 10 with May Arts for more of their challenges than I can name off right now and she just simply ROCKS!!! These are just a few of the reasons I chose Sassy as my Guest DT.

Please make sure you go check out her amazing & UBER creative project that she created using some of the yummy 3GJ crinkle ribbon over at the 3 Girl Jam Blog by clicking HERE.

Here's a sneak peek of her awesome project.....


Isn't this gorgeous??? You have to check out her whole project!! Also don't forget to stop by her blog...Sassy Moments and leave her some much deserved love!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out another scrappy post!!

Have a fabulous day!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Abby! You are one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, great pick!! Sassy, your project is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Brenda! I appreciate the support and kind words.

      Delete
  3. gotta love sassy and you gotta love those beautiful hearts. I think I might need one Sassy! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, Heidi! Just let me know how many you want and colors and I will send them your way with a few others things, too!

      Delete

Creative Comments