Monday, February 25, 2013

Things I Love Mini Video

Hi Friends...I did a quick video over the weekend for the Things I Love Mini I made as a DT project for 3 Girl Jam. I used the Sheer Top Tab mini album from Maya Road and they shared this project on FB page...you can see it HERE.



There were some questions in the comments on how I did the embossing and how I came up with the idea etc so I thought it would be fun to do another video and answer those questions along with showing you some upclose shots of the mini itself.

I also did a full post on the mini that you can check out HERE.

Here's the video that's on my YouTube Channel


Be sure to come back tomorrow and check out my Scor-pal DT project using the G45 Little Darlings collection. This was up on the Scor-pal blog last Friday, click HERE to get a sneak peek of that project.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out another scrappy post : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments