Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Little Darlings Baby Carriage

Hi Friends...last Friday I did a sneak peek of my DT project with Scor-pal. You can see the full tutorial on their blog HERE. I wanted to share with you some additional photos of the project. I do have a quick video I did last night...I'll have this uploaded to the blog later tonight so be sure to check back for that. It will also be on my YouTube Channel.

I created a mini baby carriage with a tag mini that fits inside using the G45 Little Darlings collection....

The Little Darlings Collection is perfect for a project like this.


Such a fun and cute project to make. Imagine giving this to a new mom to display in the baby nursery. My sister-in-law just had twin baby girls so I may end up making another one of these so I can give her two of them...how cute!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out another scrappy post. Be sure to come back tomorrow...I have a mixed media canvas project to share with you. It's something I made for my daughter Kaley using some candy wrappers : )

Happy Crafting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments