Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweet Friend

Hi Friends..today I want to share a DT project I made for Pink Persimmon. This was actually live on their blog January 30th (click HERE to see the post) but I wanted to share it on mine as well : )

I made this cute wall art for my work mom (yes at 40 I have a work mom..lol) for Christmas & she loved it.

I used the Pink Persimmon Mini Bingo stamp and I really love how it turned out.

To create the rasied portions of the bingo card I stamped this twice and cut out the decorative squares. I embossed them and added a dimensional dot on the back to make them really pop off the bingo card.

You can see the dimension a little more in this photo..

The "sweet" sentiment is from the Mini Silhouettes & Monograms stamp set
That yummy crinkle ribbon you see peeking out from the gorgeous Prima flowers is from 3 Girl Jam. Love that stuff!!!

More of the 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon tucked behind some Prima goodness.


If you haven't used any of the Pink Persimmon photopolymer stamps before..you MUST!! They stamp such clear sharp images on many different mediums. I've stamped with mine on fabric, ribbon, textured CS and much more.

Thanks for stopping by and for checking out another scrappy post AND I want to THANK all of my new followers. I seriously appreciate all of you who take the time to peruse my blog and see what I'm up to : )

Happy Scrappin!!

Products used:
Pink Persimmon Stamps-Mini Bingo & Mini Silhouettes and Monograms
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon-Halloween Harvest
Prima-flowers
Melissa Frances-Pom Pom trim
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut Stain
Chipboard panel-scalloped (I took apart a mini)
Muslin fabric






1 comment:

Creative Comments