Thursday, June 6, 2013

Handmade Flowers

Hi Friends! Wow I didn't realize it's been over a week since my last post..yikes!! I've been super busy with work, the school year is winding down, end of the year stuff with my kids and we're getting ready for a huge garage sale this Saturday. I've been busy with some DT projects and a mini swap I'm doing with a fellow crafting friend on YouTube who lives in Belgium...but more on that in another post : )

I've been doing lots of videos on my YouTube Channel and today's post is all about some handmade flowers my daughter and I did together.


 
Didn't Kaley do an amazing job on her pink flower? I love it!!

Kaley and I did a video together on making the crepe paper flowers, her's is the large pink one we did during the tutorial and my two are the purple w/lace & the white one.

I had a blast doing this with her...she loves to craft and is so very creative so it was fun sharing this passion I have for crafting with her : )

Here are some additional photos of the lace & ribbon flowers I made....
 

Here's the video on how I created the above flowers....

There are some great companies who put out gorgeous flowers but I think it's so cool when you make your own. You can customize them to your colors, size, materials for whatever project you may be working on. The bonus for me doing these was working with my daughter & spending some time with her which is so very precious to me.

Thanks for checking out another scrappy post. Be sure to check back as I have some super exciting projects to share with all of you that have been in the works but I couldn't share just yet : )

Happy craftin!!






1 comment:

  1. Mother and daughter are quite creative!! Wonderfully made flowers and the videos are awesome!! Now I know a little more about how you create your gorgeous flowers and will definitely need to try my hand at a few of them!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments