Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Congratulations Sweet Baby Card

Hi Friends. I have a really sweet baby congratulations card to share with all of you. A friend of mine at work just found out that she is going to be a grandma. This is her daughter's first pregnancy and I've made some crafty things for her before for their wedding last summer. So since this is such a happy occasion for her, I wanted to create a card for Heather congratulating her on journey into motherhood. 

For this card I used some of sweet Baby Boy and Baby Girl Crinkle Ribbon from the Baby Bundle along with a bit of the Latte ribbon from the from newly released Coffee Bundle from 3 Girl JAM.


I love mixing the different Crinkle Ribbons from all the bundles that 3 Girl JAM has to offer.

If you don't have any of these colors in your ribbon stash..be sure to head over to the 3GJ Store and get some today. I hope you enjoyed my card & I can't wait to put this in the mail for Heather.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

Products used:
3 Girl JAM-Baby Bundle & Latte crinkle ribbon from the Coffee Bundle
G45 Little Darlings
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Frayed Burlap & Walnut Stain
Hopscotch Crafts-metal leaf
Tanner Bell-It's A Baby stamp set
Want 2 Scrap-flat back pearl
Prima Flower-white
Card Stock
Lindy's Stamp Gang-Glitz Spritz
Scor-tape

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Abby, love that vintage image !!

    Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments