Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Pet Mini Album

Hey everyone...I just got my new scrapbook/craft room put together Sunday nigh and haven't created anything new yet so today I thought I would share a mini album I made a couple of years ago. Well I guess that's not entirely true...I do have a new card I made last night but I can't share that with you yet since it's for the DT I'm on...you will just have to come back tomorrow ; )

So...here's the "My Pet" mini album.....
I can't remember the name of this paper company as I made this awhile back. I thought it was pretty cute...not my usual style of crafting but I have it for sale in my ScrappinAbby nook at Not Too Shabby.

So coming up this week: tomorrow I'll have the new challenge for The Perfect Sentiment, Thursday I want to show you the absolutely lovely & super creative paper box & flowers my daughter Kaley made for me for Mother's Day and Friday I want to show you my new scrapbook/craft room~insert school girl squeal~BUT I need my hubby to hang my purple chandys before that so I am hoping to get that done in the next few days.

Thanks for hanging in with me while I was moving and all that. I am glad to be back in the swing of things again & more importantly...playin with paper & gettin inky : )

See you tomorrow...

Happy Scrappin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments