Friday, May 4, 2012

Perfect Sentiment National Scrapbooking Day Blog Hop 2012

Hey everyone...we have a really exciting & FAB blog hop going on here at The Perfect Sentiment. If you came here from Jenn's blog then you are in the right place for the blog hop!!!

Each Perfect Sentiment design team member is hosting a card challenge with a twist - 10 card challenges to choose from.  Do one, some or all!

Those participants that complete four or more of our challenges will have a chance to be the random winner of our Grand Prize (photo posted on the Perfect Sentiment home page)!

Visit each Perfect Sentiment design team member's blog and choose the card challenges that appeal to you and sound like fun to create.
Upload a photo of your completed card by doing the following:
Leave a comment on this post that you completed this challenge/twist.

Want an opportunity to win the Grand Prize? 
Complete four (4) or more of the ten (10) individual challenges. 
Comment on the Blog Hop post on the Perfect Sentiment home page indicating the challenges you completed. 
Winner is via a random drawing.

We have lots of fun planned for you!
Here are our individual challenges:
Blog Hop Line-Up
Challenge/Twist

Jenn
Scripture/Sentiment Focus
Abby-You are here : )All Occasion/Color
Cheryl
Friendship/Vintage
Jan
Friendship/Sketch
Karen
Happy Birthday/Vellum
Maggie
Thinking of You/Color
Sam
Invitation/Buttons
Sassy
Happy Whatever/Supply List
Tabitha
Just A Note/Sketch
Theresa
Anything Goes/Die Cut

So my challenge is an all occasion using only black & white as your colors & the twist is to use ribbon, twine etc but you must stick with the B&W color theme. Here's my card for this challenge to give you an idea of what I'm looking for............

Feel free to use any type of sentiment you want..just make sure it's on the front of the card and that you only use B&W colors with some sort of twine, ribbon, seam binding etc.

Here's the blog candy I am offering up for the winner of my blog card challenge....
Making Memories Epoxy metal frames, vintage seam binding & bias tape, Ting A Ling number brads, Studio 112 adhesive gems, Close To My Heart inks-Garden Green & Hollyhock and 12 pieces of 6x4.5 sheets of cardstock.

I will be picking a winner from the submissions on my blog on Sunday May 6th after 6:00 PM Pacific Standard time. Be sure to add your submission by using the linky tool below. Now I have to confess that this is the first time I have used this on my blog so if you have any trouble adding your submission, you can leave a direct link to your blog post with your submission or you can email me at scrappinabby@gmail.com with your submission...but I'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed I set the linky tool up right : )

So head on into your creative space and start working on your card for my blog challenge & don't forget to check out the other Perfect Sentiment DT members blogs..make sure you comment on each blog and you will be entered into a random drawing to win the grand prize...which is posted HERE.

Your next stop for another fun challenge/twist is with Cheryl and if you get lost along the way..click HERE and you will go back to the Perfect Sentiment homepage where all of the blog links are as well.

Good luck to all that enter and I can't wait to see the FAB creations you are gonna come up with : )

Happy Scrappin!!!

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely. I think it's hard to do black/white without a bright color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool card Abby - very exotic looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby!!
    Just done!!
    http://deeptistephens.blogspot.in/2012/05/celebrating-national-scrapbook-day.html

    Please scrolldown for the card!
    Thanks a lot

    Regards
    Deepti..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a fun challenge! I love making black & white cards, and your sample is so inspiring! I just love that big layered flower and perfectly matching twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black and white cards, just something about them. Your card turned out really pretty. Thank you for the challenge.

    Here is my link to my card:

    http://rosiegustafson.blogspot.com/2012/05/perfect-sentiment-nsd-challenges-all-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your cute card. I love what you did with the inside. My card is posted here: http://kathrynscards.blogspot.com/2012/05/abbys-challenge-black-and-white-plus.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's my card

    http://jazilynnn.blogspot.com/2012/05/these-cards-i-made-with-my-mom-rosie.html

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments