Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PSC31:Getting Well Without Get Well

It's Wednesday so that means it time for another FAB weekly challenge with The Perfect Sentiment!

What a fun challenge we have in store for you this week...create a get well card without using the sentiment "Get Well". There are so many cute stamps & phrases of wishing someone a speedy road to recovery so this will be a fun one for sure.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Shelly's Images 

Shelly is offering up 1 free digi to this weeks winner...pretty cool right?


Now get ready for some amazing inspiration from my fellow DT members....


Jenn
Cheryl
Jan
Karen
Maggie
Sam
Sassy
Tabitha

Theresa
May Guest Designers:
Connie
Shell

Now you may be wondering where in the world is Abby's card??? Well we just finished moving & all of my scrappy stuff is still in boxes & totes in my new craft room...so I am sitting out one more week until I get everything unpacked this week.  I haven't played with paper for a whole 5 days..a whole FIVE days...and I am going through serious withdrawals : )

Don't worry though...I will be back in the game for next week's challenge : )

Remember...make sure your sentiment is on the front of your card & be sure to check out all of the guidelines for the challenge HERE at The Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog. 

Thanks again to all of the amazing ladies who participated in our National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop this past weekend...we had a lot of fun putting this on and we loved seeing all of the great cards that were created. 

Be sure to come back for another scrappy post and thanks for hanging in there with me while I am finishing up my move. 

Happy Scrappin!! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck while you finish moving and unpacking! I got your package today from the Perfect Sentiments Blog Hop. I can't wait to use my new goodies! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments