Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Play Date Cafe PDCC131

Hold onto your seats my friends...I am putting up two posts in one day...lol : )

I am entering a tag I just made in the PDCC131 challenge over at The Play Date Cafe. Since my recent move this is my first chance to create & enter a scrappy item for this super fun challenge blog...boy have I missed it. 

I decided to mix it up this week and go with a tag instead of the usual card I create for their challenges. Here it is..........
I have so missed playin with paper since my two week hiatus due to the move. I purchased the Tim Holtz Texture Trades Embossing Folders from Blitsy a few weeks ago...thanks to Miss Julie Ranae posting about their FAB sale on FB : ) and I finally was able to use them today. Love the deep embossing...and sanding it a bit really adds character I think.


So you're probably wondering what the color story was for this week and here it is.....


 Such gorgeous colors to work with : )

Thanks for stopping by my blog for a second time today...I so appreciate all of my followers and for my newest ones as well. 

Have a fantastic rest of your day and be sure to come back tomorrow for another scrappy post.

Happy Craftin!!

Products used:
DCWV The Coral Couture Stack & Coral Couture Cardstock Stack
May Arts Ribbon-388-05-10
Staz On ink-Jet Black
Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Trades Embossing Folders-Seasonal Stuff Set
Stamp-scrappy stash

1 comment:

  1. Abby, it must've felt good to get crafty again after your move. :)

    My eyes went right to that embossed musical score...so neat! That was your bargain on Blitsy, eh? Good for you!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments