Friday, June 15, 2012

One Year Blog Anniversary coming up : )

Happy Friday : )  As I was sitting at work today it hit me...Oh My Gosh...my one year blog anniversary is on Sunday!!! The last time I gave thought to this was well over a month ago...I had all these plans of grandeur lined up and was going to have all these posts leading up to this momentous occasion (well at least for me anyway) but alas time has slipped by me and I find myself with two days to go. 

So...here's what I will be doing. I am not quite at 100 followers yet so I am gathering up a HUGE pile of blog candy to give away when I reach my goal of my 1st 100 followers. I just got in the door from work so once I get things settled I will do another post and show you what I am offering up. 

I can't believe it has almost been a year already....my how time flies when your playin with paper : )

I want to thank all of the followers I have so far...I appreciate you all having an interest in what I am up to and that you continue to check back in. 

So be sure to come back later and see what I will giving away to one lucky follower : )

See ya soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy #1, Abby! I have so enjoyed getting to know you and your creative soul.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments