Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Play Date Cafe:Challenge No.136

Hey everyone..welcome back for another scrappy post...it's all about the current challenge going on over at The Play Date Cafe

Let me tell you I am l-o-v-i-n-g the colors for this week's challenge...yup you guessed it...purple is one of them ; )

Here's my take on this week's challenge....


And here's the FAB color palette you get to work with....
Love these soft fabric flowers from Mon Ami Gabby!!!!


 I will be displaying this purple beauty in my craft room...I have the perfect vintage photo stand for this in my box of hidden treasures from one of my junkin trips. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog & checking out what I'm up to...oh and don't forget about my First 100 Followers Giveaway I'm having...you can read all about it HERE AND see the HUGE pile of scrappy items I am giving away when I reach my goal. 

Happy Scrappin!!

Products used:
Chipbooard
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Frayed Burlap & Dusty Concord
Staz-On Ink-Jet Black
Making Memories-Garment Pin
Mon Ami Gabby-fabric flowers
Prima lace
Studio 112-sentiment
Want 2 Scrap-bling
Purple Jute-scrappy stash
Purple flower-scrappy stash
Coredinations Canvas Texture CS-Grape
Fab Scraps-silver pearl
Prima Pearls

1 comment:

  1. I spy some fabulous Webster's Pages goodness here! Love the blue crochet trim, too. So vintage-y and yummy!

    Thanks for joining us this week at The Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments