Sunday, June 10, 2012

May Arts Ribbon DT Call : )

Hey everyone...sorry it's been a few days since my last post. I've been busy in my craft room playin with paper for the May Arts Ribbon DT Call and we've been wrapping up the last days of school for my kids. I now have a Junior & 7th grader..yikes!!

Ok back to business ; )  today not only am I applying for the May Arts Ribbon DT..but it's also my video debut. This is something I've wanted to do for some time now but was sorta nervous to try but now that I've done it..I'm hooked!! I'm so used to doing written tutorials so it was a bit different at first..I kept giggling..but I finally held it together and successfully made my first video tutorial which I am happy to share with you today.

I'll be sharing 5 projects with you...some I've shown before but I have some news ones as well. First up is my "Thinking Of You" tag that I created using the resist emboss technique. I will show you some quick photos of this tag & then it's time for my video tutorial : )


And now for my video tutorial...drum roll please : )


I am really excited about this next project. I've been hoarding my Graphic 45 Little Darlings collection for the perfect project & this was it. I made a mini using this paper pack & some of the yummy ribbon from May Arts. I'll be showing you some of the pages in this mini along with another short video that provides more detail of the pages & some up close shots. 

And here's the quick video showing the whole mini : )


The last few projects I will sharing with you are two cards & a layout..the LO is extra special to me since it has a pic of my hubby & I which was taken on the day of our engagement photo shoot. 

 I hope you enjoyed looking at my scrappy projects & my videos...I had a TON of fun creating these & making the videos was a blast. I am seriously kicking myself for not doing this a long time ago...so watch out...there will be more to come : )


Thanks for stopping by my blog & seeing what I've been up to. If you think about it..keep your fingers & toes crossed for me that I'm what May Arts is looking for and that I make it to the second round for their DT call : )


Be sure to come back for another scrappy post. 


Happy scrappin : )

3 comments:

  1. WOW, these are all so fabulous!! I love all the details:) You are so very talented. Love this! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, Abby, Abby - Fantastic! Your videos are awesome. I watched both. Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning projects and IMO you showcased May Arts perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, you have the gift of video!! Your voice is wonderful and the way you explain everything is so detailed! I could make these projects after watching your tutorials for sure!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments