Friday, April 13, 2012

Featured Crafter On My Blog Today.....

Happy Friday the 13th!!!  I have an exciting post for you today. I am featuring a wonderful, beautiful, talented and super sweet crafter on my blog today who just happens to be my daughter...proud momma can you tell : )

She was working in my craft room with me last night and made this FAB thank you card for a co-worker of mine...Alisha...
Kaley came up with this all on her own..she picked out the design, colors, papers and embelishments herself. She did a great job...so proud of my little crafter.
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out the FAB card my beautiful baby girl created.

Happy Scrappin!!

2 comments:

  1. Kaley, you rocked this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the proud recipient, I can tell you this card is gorgeous! Thank you so much Kaley, you are such a sweet thoughtful girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments