Friday, April 6, 2012

Purple Loveliness....

Happy Friday...I don't know about you but I am really looking forward to the weekend. I plan on playin with some paper this weekend in my craft room and I can't wait!!

Today I wanted to share a card with you that I made the other night. I've been working on some other projects and haven't had a chance to work with my new spool of purple grossgrain striped ribbon from May Arts. I won this from a giveaway they had a few months back. You can see all of the yummy colors they have in this pattern HERE.

Here's my purple loveliness..........
I LOVE how this card turned out. I am such a lover of purple and this ribbon is FAB. I am so happy I have a whole roll of this stuff.
I also used my new Sizzix Lace Medallion Doily Die I picked up last month at the CK Convention.

LOVE!!!

I think I may end up giving myself this card for my b/day this year...lol.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and checkin out another scrappy post. I see I have new followers since my last post..welcome to all of you and thank you for continuing to come back and visiting me...I do appreciate it :)

Be sure to come back for another scrappy post...I am working madly on some projects from the CK Convention I attended last month. I hope to have these completed this weekend.

Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

Creative Comments