Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The ScrappinAbby Nook at Not Too Shabby!!

Hi friends..thanks for stopping back to check out another scrappy post : )  Today I wanted to share my ScrappinAbby nook at my friend Mindy's vintage/shabby chic shop...Not Too Shabby. I stopped in last Saturday and added some more items to my nook and wanted to share with you what I've been working on lately in between work, family and DT projects.

Sorry for the glare..I took these with my phone. The store was packed and I was trying to get shots in between people walking around : )

You might recognize some of the cards from prior DT projects. I did a post on the tea stained tags the other day...I have those in my nook for sale as well. You can read about that HERE.
A cute shabby chic pink welcome banner....

I posted about this altered tray HERE
BAM!! This is one of the first things you see when first walk into Not Too Shabby...yup that's right..ScrappinAbby's in the house or should I say Shabby Shack ; )

A good friend of mine gave me this white wicker shelf...love love love it!! I've been on the hunt for something like this to use in my nook.
Mmm..more shabby/scrappy goodness!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out another scrappy post.

Happy Scrappin!!


1 comment:

Creative Comments