Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Play Date Cafe PDCC127

Hi Friends...welcome back for another scrappy post. Today I'm showing you a card I created for the PDCC127 over at The Play Date Cafe. What a FUN card this was to create. I love the colors they chose for us to use this week...so summery..which I am ready for...it's been super rainy here in Oregon : )


And here's my card for this weeks challenge....

I have really been lovin the Coral Couture stack from DCWV and the colors in this stack went perfectly with the color pallette above.

Prima flower topped off with a vintage button & some fun Buttercream twine from The Twinery.
More of that yummy twine in Maraschino!!
A little peeksie at the inside ; )


And one last look....

Such a fun summery card to send to a special friend just to let them know you are thinking about them : )

Thanks for stopping by my blog & be sure to come back for another scrappy post.

Happy Scrappin!!

Products used:
DCWV-Coral Couture Stack & coordinating Cardstock
Coredinations-Lipstick
The Twinery-Maraschino & Buttercream
Stampology-Card Sentiments clear stamps
Prima-Sprites Red-Dot Collection
Vintage button
Vintage Street Market-Neighborhood Collection (yellow trim)
Staz on-Jet Black ink
Colorbox-Yellow Cadmium





2 comments:

  1. I have Coral Couture too! It's my daughter's fave stack in my stash. ;) Love how you worked it into our color challenge, and mixed it up with some blocks of cardstock.

    Thanks for playing with us this week at The Play Date CAfe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments