Monday, March 19, 2012

Made Especially For You...3 Buttons!!!

Welcome back friends...it's Monday so that means it's time for another weekly challenge with Made Especially For You

This weeks challenge is a fun one...your challenge is to create a card using 3 buttons on the front. I have to say that I may or may not be slightly addicted to vintage buttons...and this challenge was right my up alley. 

Here's my take on this weeks challenge....
Lovin these vintage wood buttons I picked up last summer when I was junkin with Andrea. They go perfectly with the Dimestore Vogue paper collection from Vintage Street Market the Make Your Own stamp from Hero Arts was a perfect fit as well. 
And one last look....
One of my fellow DT members thought it would be fun to show off our button stash since this challenge is all about the buttons. Like I mentioned above..I am slightly obsessed with vintage buttons. I have some really cool ones I have found on my junkin treasure & some really neat ones from my mom and grandma that I remember seeing when I was a kid. I also have some that are new or ones from my jeans or my kids clothes..lol...never miss out in a scrap-ortunity I say :)

Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is Kimberly at My Craft Spot 

The prize for this weeks winner is this fab Friends & Neighbors stamp set...
Great prize right???

Be sure to check out all of the FAB cards from my fellow DT members HERE and find out all of the details surrounding this weeks challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog & I am super excited about the new followers I have since my last post...I appreciate each and everyone of you...I know there are a gazillion blogs out there and it makes me smile that you choose to stop by mine : )

Be sure to come back for another scrappy post.

Happy Scrappin!!!

Products Used:
Kraft CS
Cordinations Canvas Texture-Elephant
The Girls Paperie-clear stamps (dress form & tape measure)
Sentiments-Clear stamps from scrappy stash
Vintage Street Market-Dimestore Vogue Collection
Wood buttons-vintage scrappy stash
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Iced Spruce
Vintage lace
Tim Holtz Idea-ology staple
The Twinery-Stone

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! You have many buttons so this was a great challenge for you!! I love what you created! I appreciate that you take so many wonderful photos of your work and you ALWAYS complete your creations on the inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Abby! You really knocked it out of the park this week! I'm in envy of your button stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the details & the design - it's such a great card, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments