Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ScrappinAbby's now at Not Too Shabby-Again : )

Happy Tuesday my creative friends!! I am excited to share with you my new space at the new location of my good friend Mindy's new shop...Not Too Shabby. I did a post about the first location HERE and HERE. Well Mindy found a FAB new space for her store & all the vendors and the grand re-opening was two weeks ago. I will be doing a post about Mindy & the store along with photos of the different shabby vendors in the next week or so. Today's post is about my little ScrappinAbby nook....
Some scrapped up vintage books & an altered clipboard...
A vintage wooden frame I picked up while junkin that I painted/sanded/distressed. I then cut a piece of DCWV's Chalkboard paper stack to fit in the frame..added some chalk & lace...voila!!
Here are some more chalkboard frames..paper flowers (that I hand cut I might add), altered canvas..mini books..cards & more!
More cards & some tea-stained paper & fabric tags I made by hand. I also have some clothespins that I embossed...they turned out great!
Some LO's in different themes...
Die cut flowers...greeting card sets...more tags & rosettes....
More LO's & a really cool shabby welcome banner I made. 

I am constantly working on new projects & designs for my space so my inventory changes weekly. If you are in the Albany Oregon area...stop by Not Too Shabby on 1st Street in downtown Albany. There are a lot of FAB shabby ladies who have spaces in there...you won't be disappointed. 

Thanks for letting me share my new business venture with all of you. I have been doing pretty well so far (knock on wood) and I hope it just continues to grow and grow. I love playing with paper & when I am able to sell some of my scrappy creations...I love being able to share those items with others & earn some extra scrappin money as well : )

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another scrappy post...we have another great weekly challenge in store for you at the Perfect Sentiment. And on Thursday I will be doing a spot on the Made Especially For You challenge blog for our Thursday's Tips & Tricks feature...mine will be on resist embossing...fun fun fun!!!

Happy Scrappin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments