Saturday, November 5, 2011

Not Too Shabby's Grand Opening!!!

Hey everyone...I've had the most exciting Saturday & I am really excited to share it with all of you. Today my good friend Mindy opened her shabby chic store...Not Too Shabby & it is FABULOUS!!! I took some pics as I want to help promote this new venture for her. I also have some exciting news that I will announce later in this post...so be sure to watch for it as you look through the photos : )

Let me start off with a photo of Mindy....

She has had this dream of opening up her very own shabby chic~rustic~cottage~vintage~distressed decor store for a very long time and I am so happy and proud that she has finally accomplished this goal. So without further ado..let's get started on our visit to Not Too Shabby..........

 That's my friend Andrea trying to get out of the picture...lol.
Mindy trying to get in another pic...lol


Love Love Love this chandelier & ceiling fixture...I am on the hunt for one of these to put in my scrapbook room : )


The future home of ScrappinAbby's Creative Designs...yup that's right...this is my vendor space : ) I was super excited when Mindy asked me to be a vendor in her shop & sell my scrappy stuff that I love to create. I am just beside myself for this new venture in my life. This will be my first "store front" if you will as I mostly sell my items online or locally from my home etc. I of course will post pics once I am "moved in" : )
Dear Santa...I would love to have this hutch ; )
Yay : )

Here are some items I scooped up while I was there....
This vintage metal basket will fit nicely in my shabby chic scrapbook room full of scrappy goodies :)
LOVE this old wooden box with the rusty wire/wood handle.
I also picked up all of this twine/fiber...looks pretty fab in this box don't ya think?

So after looking through all of the photos I just know if you will want to come and check out this awesome new store for yourself. The inventory changes daily so you won't want to miss all of the new shabby goodies that will be there...and don't forget to stop by ScrappinAbby's little nook when you do : )

 
Here's the info for the store.........





After Andrea & I visited Mindy...we went "junkin" and I scored some really awesome scrappy items & decor (for my nook at Not Too Shabby) which I will post about later. Now I am off to play in my room and get my scrap on ; )


Be sure to come back tomorrow for another scrappy post : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments