Monday, November 28, 2011

Made Especially For You 's Fifth Weekly Challenge!

Hi Scrappers...it's time again for another weekly challenge over at Made Especially For You.

This week's challenge is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Create a card or scrapbook layout featuring three of something, whether it be three different papers, colors, ribbons, brads, flowers, etc.   

Here is my DT member submission & take on this week's challenge..........
This is a LO I created from one of my wedding pictures. I have been married for 2 years now but I am s-l-o-w-l-y working on my wedding album....lol. This picture has a lot of meaning for me. This is my son Tre' who is now 16 and 6'1 and is still growing...I can't believe it!

You can see that I used not only 3 different types of paper but 3 different flowers & embellishments. Now keep in mind you aren't required to do that many different "3's" of something...this is just what I did for my personal album. 

This weeks sponsor is the K n' K Digital Designs Stamp Store. They will be giving away your choice of 3...yes 3 different digital stamps..how cool is that? So be sure you stop by their digital store...give them some love & tell them that we at Made Especially For You sent you.

Be sure to check out Made Especially For You weekly challenge blog for some other inspiration from the rest of the Made Especially For You design Team and for all of the information regarding the weekly challenge entry. 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon for another scrappy post.

1 comment:

Creative Comments