Saturday, November 26, 2011

Scrappin Abby Is Now At Not Too Shabby : )

Good Morning fellow Scrappers : )  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving & enjoyed some time with your families. I know I ate way too much...sportin some sweat pants today while I work in my craft room. 

Remember me telling you about my good friend Mindy opening up her shabby chic~rustic~vintage store in Albany? I posted about it here. Well I am now starting to fill up my little nook with all kinds of scrappy creations which is what today's post is about. So be prepared for a blast of purple...it is after all my fave color and well that's pretty much how I decorated my little area : )

Here's your first glance at Scrappin Abby's nook at Not Too Shabby..........

I share a space with another gal so this is my wall. I don't have a ton of stuff in there yet...I can only create so fast & my poor little fingers are scrappin as quick as they can : )

The next few pics are some closer shots of the items I have for sale so far...
This is my little purple tree that my hubby bought for me...I was going to get a green one but this is what he thought I should have..see he feeds my purple addiction..lol.

These are just some of the things I have so far in my little nook. I have some more scrappy items I am finishing up & some new ones I will be starting today...always have some sort of project going : )

If you live in the Albany area be sure to stop by Not Too Shabby. I was there last night setting up my stuff and there are some gorgeous items for sale in there by the other vendors who are all super talented & have amazing items for sale. Trust me you won't want to miss going in there. Mindy is there today and the store is open from 10-5:30 so you have plenty of time to stop by and pick up some amazing items. When you walk in you will be greeted by this lovely lady.....

And here's the info for the store again....



I will be doing a non-scrappy post tomorrow. I want to share some photos of our amazing Thanksgiving we had with my hubby's side of the family this year. Not all of them live in Oregon but they read my blog (Hi Susan) so I wanted to share the photos I took so they can see them as well. 

I hope you all have a great Saturday...I am off to play in my craft room so I know I will : )

 


 

1 comment:

Creative Comments