Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Perfect Sentiments Challenge 08: Anything Goes But You Must CASE Challenge

Hi Scrappers..welcome back for another challenge over at The Perfect Sentiments Challenge Blog.

This weeks challenge is to create a card where "Anything Goes" BUT the twist is that you must CASE one of the cards from someone on the Perfect Sentiments Design Team. CASE means Copy And Steal Everything so when you look at either my card or any of the cards listed from the links below you must create your own card but CASE it. 

Here is my card for this weeks challenge....

This is a birthday card I made for a friend of mine who happens to share the same birthday as me...November 2nd. She loves to craft but also loves to sew so I thought this would be the perfect card to design for her. 

Here are some closer pics of the card.......



Now normally I give some info on how I designed/created the card but since the challenge is for you to CASE it for yourself...I won't be giving out any hints this week...sorry : )  Now you certainly don't have to select my card to CASE...be sure to look at all of the amazing cards from my fellow DT members below...pick one you like best and CASE it!!



Jennipher
Sami 
Sarah 
Jan 
Kimberly 
Rochelle 
Shaunna 
Stacey 
Tere 
Theresa

Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is The Digital Emporium of Paper Expressions. The winner will get their choice of three digital images that are shown on the page when you click on the link above. 

Now that you have been inspired by the cards created by the Perfect Sentiment Design Team...select any of our cards you like...head to your creative space and CASE it baby!!!


Be sure to check out all of the challenge rules & information at The Perfect Sentiments Challenge Blog.

Have a great Wednesday and be sure to come back for another scrappy post : )

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, especially for someone who likes to sew. I am sure your crafty friend will love it! This should be a fun card to CASE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a pretty card!! I love all of the elements you added!! How fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Love the dress form. Love the pin, the string on the spool. The details are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments