Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Fling Blog Hop Winner & some Scrappy Projects : )

Welcome back my creative friends...today I am announcing my first ever blog hop blog candy winner..YAY!! Since I didn't use a digi image for my card I had in my blog hop post I will be sending my winner some FAB scrappy items from my personal stash...trust me you will like what you get..I almost hate to give it up..lol.

Drum roll please.....and the winner from the Random.org generator is....

Sherrie K....

Super pretty card!! I love the bird ad birdcage..such soft colors too:) New follower..hope you stop by my bog for a visit too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CONGRATULATIONS Sherrie K...please be sure to send me an email with your mailing address and I will get your prize of scrappy goodies out to you. 

Before I continue on with the post..I want to take a moment and thank all of you for stopping by my blog during the hop and a special thank you and warm welcome to my new followers. I will be making my rounds later this week to visit each of your blogs and become followers as well : )

I wanted to share a few scrappy items I have been working on. These are going into my little ScrappinAbby nook at my friends shop..Not Too Shabby. 

First up is an altered mini canvas. Now keep in mind this is just a sneak peak...I will be doing a post on this later..I have some photos I took during the creative process on this one....
Some hand cut tea stained fabric tags....

And one last teaser...some cork table place cards...


Be sure to watch for future posts on the above projects...I will have some step by step instructions along with more photos. 


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow for another scrappy post and get the scoop on the next challenge from The Perfect Sentiment. 


Happy Scrappin : )

2 comments:

  1. Such great looking projects! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all...Yippy, I am super excited to have won! THANK YOU!!! I just emailed you my info:)
    Your projects are amazing!! Thanks for the sneak peeks..can't wait to see more!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments